Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Vintage Christmas Goodness Blowout!

It took a while, but I finally got my entire Christmas stash listed! There is way too much for me to show everything here, just click on over if you want to check it all out. I will show you some of my favorites here though - so many things were VERY hard to part with! I did set aside a few things to try in my antique mall booth also - which, by the way, a booth update post is LONG overdue, so hopefully I'll get that up in the next couple of days. Whew - no rest for the wicked, as they say!





(the Ladybug and Dragonfly almost stayed with me, too cute!)










3 comments:

Tera said...

Holy Moly, YES YES YES! Kitschmas eyegasms!!!!!! I just love all of these so much, pinning too :)

Mitzi - Vintage Goodness said...

hehe Thanks Tera! It was a good year for Christmas stuff that's for sure! ;)

PickerTalk said...

Great blog! Puts me in the Christmas spirit!