Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Vintage Political Collectibles Showdown - Democrats VS. Republicans

I don't know about you, but I'm VERY happy election day is finally here! As we were driving to the church where we vote (they also had a bake sale going on this year - bonus!) I got to thinking - I bet there are some great vintage Democrat and Republican collectibles out there. Who would win in a showdown based on which party has the coolest collectibles? Here is what I dug up - feel free to cast your vote in the comments - but make sure it is based on the stuff and not your political leanings! :)

Democrats









Republicans









I think the race is too close to call for me - I like them all! :)



1 comment:

Vanessa said...

I LOVE the Democratic hankie! Cute idea for a post. I proudly earned my "I voted" sticker today :) Woke up and the butt-crack of dawn to avoid the lines, too.