Saturday, October 6, 2012

New goodness on eBay this week, + a question for KY thrifters!

I have a few things to share that are on eBay at the moment, but first I want to put a question to any of you who might be in Kentucky. My parents and I are headed there next week, to Lexington and Cumberland Gap, to do some history nerd sightseeing. Of course I want to get some junking in as well - so I'm looking for recommendations on spots to hit - thrift stores, flea markets, junk shops, antique malls, etc. etc. Just leave them in the comments - and I'll be sure to post about where I stop when we get back. :)











2 comments:

Gina said...

I'm up in Louisville, but I get down to Lexington quite often for work. Check out the peddler's mall on New Circle. I find bargains there from time to time. The Goodwill is expensive and the selection poor (in my opinion anyway), but the Salvation Army often has cheap vintage. The Lexington Rescue Mission has yielded some interesting vintage, but the store I used to stop at has closed (they have another location I have not been to yet).

I haven't had the chance to thrift the cumberland gap so I can't wait to hear all about it!

Mitzi - Vintage Goodness said...

Cool thanks Gina! :)