Saturday, June 13, 2009

New goodness at auction on eBay - Paint By Numbers AND Little People?!?

I've got some great stuff to show ya this week, if I do say so myself! ;)

First up, the boatload of paint by numbers I picked up in one box lot at a sale - I love when that happens!:

Set of 2 Vintage Collie Dog Paint By Numbers

Set of 2 Vintage Boxer Dog Paint By Numbers

Set of 2 Vintage Bulldog Dog Paint By Numbers

Set of 2 Vintage Jesus and Mary Paint By Numbers

Set of 2 Vintage Floral Flowers Paint By Numbers

Next - I know I'm not the only one out there who played with Fisher Price Little People, so these should tickle you just as much as they did me! I got them from this great little old man who has collected them piece by piece for years - his entire garage was full of Fisher Price! I snagged some to list, of course:

Vintage Fisher Price Little People Main Street Set - Complete in Box!

Vintage Fisher Price Little People Barn Set

Vintage Fisher Price Little People Sesame Street Set

Vintage Fisher Price Little People Western Town

There's more of course - click on over to see everything else that is up at auction this week! :)

2 comments:

Meghan said...

I adore the Jesus and Mary paint by numbers. Cracked me up :0)

Tina said...

Oh, yes the Jesus and Mary set is just superb--what a find! I picked up a PBN with a geisha today at a yard sale for $3...made me so happy!

The african-american little people couple is darling as well. :)

Just found your blog today...will be following your adventures now, thanks!