Saturday, March 7, 2009

Some of the newness at auction this week...

I was pretty wrapped up in BooksFYI work this week, but I did manage to list a few new things at auction - some pretty good stuff, if I do say so myself! ;)

Vintage Green and White Ice Bucket with Matching Tumblers - I've never seen a set like this before, I mean seriously, it doesn't get much better!

Vintage Burlap Raffia Ware Melmac Ice Lip Pitcher - Here's another piece I had never seen before - if you have a set of these mugs or tumblers this pitcher is a must have!

Vintage Pyrex Sunflower Divided Casserole Dish - This one almost found a new home in my cupboard, snatch it up now before I change my mind! ;)

Set of 6 Vintage Thermo-Serv Tumblers - These are soooo 70's cool, and they would make a great set paired with the Burlap pitcher, now that I think about it...

Fire-King Milk Glass Casserole Dish with Leaf Design Lid - Here's another one I've never seen before, the lid has a really pretty raised leaves design!

Vintage Made In Japan Metal Canister Set - These canisters are really unique, they are aluminum with black wheat and trees designs, and they are big - the largest one is a whopping 12" tall!

Vintage Corning Ware Cornflower Blue Toy Dish Set - Isn't this the cutest thing you've ever seen? A little plastic set just like Mommy's!

There's more up for auction than just these few things of course, if you want to see everything just click on over and check it out! :)

No comments: