Thursday, January 22, 2009

eBay Exec Usher Lieberman tonight on a special episode of the AuctionWally Show!

Yep, the AuctionWally show is having a special Thursday edition this week - Walt will be interviewing Usher Lieberman from eBay! How exciting is that?

I've been lax on promoting our new shows on Talkshoe (Tuesday nights, 8pm!) but I am going to try to do better, I promise! I had to make sure you all heard about this one though - it should be great!

Here is Walt's announcement from his Examiner blog:

Love eBay? Hate eBay? Have questions about where this online giant plans to take its business model in the future?

If so, then you'll want to tune in to a special edition of the AuctionWally Show this evening at 5:30 PM EST to listen to a live interview I'll be conducting with eBay's Usher Lieberman, the Senior Manager of Corporate Communications for eBay.

As an eBay seller for 10 years, mostly of antiques and collectibles via the auction format, I've been impacted by eBay's many recent changes as much as anyone.

I've been up and down in Powerseller status and have gone from fanboy to critic and back several times. (Just see some of the back articles of this column.)

After an article I'd written in December, I was contacted by eBay and asked if I would be interested in doing an interview with Usher Lieberman. I of course stated that I was, but only if the questions were not fed to me by eBay. I indicated that I would be fair, but would have some tough questions.

I was told that was fine and in fact, they were contacting me because they wanted input from someone who had a lot of experience on the site, but was not just a cheerleader.

An interview was arranged. You can tune into the interview as it airs live, by going to http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/tscmd/tc/25106

If you miss the live show, of course you can always listen to it, and any back episodes in the archive.

If you've got some advice or issues about eBay, now is your chance to do something more than howl. Come to the show where there will be a chat room set up. My co-host Mitzi Swisher will be monitoring the room for questions.

I already have a list of my own questions, but we'll take some of yours as well.

Thanks for reading.

AW

1 comment:

Henrietta said...

It was a very interesting show, I thought you and Walt did a great job. Thank you for all you do for the seller community, I do appreciate it.