Wednesday, February 13, 2008

You've Made My Day!

Pam over at Retro Renovation just made my day by giving me the - wait for it - You Make My Day Award! I feel so loved. Here are the 5 blogs I am passing the award on to:

Black Olives On My Fingertips
Thriftaholic
Gold Country Girls
Just A Modern Guy
Swapatorium

Here are the obligatory “rules” that go with these sorts of posts…
The ‘you make my day award’ works like this:
1) Write a post with links to 5 blogs that make me think and/or make my day
2) Acknowledge the post of the award giver
3) Tell the award winners that they have won by commenting on their blogs with the news!

3 comments:

amodernguy said...

Mitzi - Thanks so much, you made my day!

I'll be posting my list in the next day or so - I'm so busy with work I can barely see straight.

Once again, thanks.

Chuck

Cape Ann Auction said...

Hey Mitzi, I've just found your site and think it's great!

What I really admire about it is the personality and humor you put into an area of collecting that SHOULD be a lot of fun. I think that growing interest in the Vintage Retro era is going to help save the antiques/collectibles market which is having a bit of a tough time lately getting new recruits.
As an auctioneer with 25 + in antiques, that little problem I mentioned above is cause for concern, so we need entertaining blogs that shed light on the biz!

Keep up the great work.

Auctionwally

amodernguy said...

Mitzi - I put off the posting of this on my blog until I finished the migration. I'll be putting it up this weekend.

Thanks!

Love your blog~
Chuck